Saturday, February 16, 2008

Responses from this Morning's Session

Debbie, Adult Leader
Veteran Winter Retreat Volunteer
"I remember a long time ago at Grace we did a similar series to this one. It change my life. I'm looking to get that life changing thing again and hoping and praying that it does the same for the students. To understand that God can't be put in a box and to hear it at their age. If they can let this sink in it will make their relationship with God awesome!"

Matt, Adult Leader
Rookie Winter Retreat Volunteer
"The message transcends all generations. The depth of the message could be shared with everyone at Grace. It's a good teaser of what's to come and what we can discuss in our small groups. It has so much depth to go deeper in the discussions."

Molly, Student
"The message was easy to understand and will be great for learning more in depth. You always wonder if He hears you. I'm really going to try to understand that there's more than one answer to why you might feel like He's not hearing you."

Chelsea, Student
"Recently I haven't thought about Him being so big. I feel somewhat insignificant with Him being so big but know that I am so important to Him. I've recently had a dry spell in my relationship with Him and am ready to get back and connected again."

No comments: